uploading photos

Sun, 28th Oct 2012 - 10:48 p.m.

Been trying to upload the duathlon photos this evening. Has taken forever because I can't seem to upload more than one photo at a time. Any suggestions?

Wed, 31st Oct 2012 - 3:51 a.m.

Hi Roz,

Sorry, I've only just noticed your message.

You can upload multiple photos at a time on the individual race pages (e.g. http://pactrac.co.uk/events/335/) but not from your profile area currently.

However, the multiple uploads only works if you are using certain browsers. This is a limitation of some browsers. In particular Internet Explorer does not support multiple uploads at all (though I believe it may in the version that ships with the new Windows 8).

If you want a recommended browser, Google Chrome (www.google.com/chrome) has been my recommended browser for a couple of years now.

Let me know if that doesn't help.

Thu, 1st Nov 2012 - 4:54 p.m.

thanks Alan,
that's where I was going wrong - didn't realise I needed to be on the race page. Will try that next time! Using Chrome so that should be ok.

Roz

Thu, 1st Nov 2012 - 5:06 p.m.

That should make it far easier for you, but let me know if it doesn't go smoothly. I think I'll add a little note in the photo section to steer people in the right direction in the future.