Chris Jordan's NiceTri entry to the highest bidder.

Sat, 22nd Mar 2014 - 9:05 p.m.

You have probably noticed that Chris Jordan hasn't been around for a while.

At the end of last year, Chris was diagnosed with Lymphoma Cancer. He started his treatment in December and has just one more session left, before hopefully being given the all-clear. He is looking good on it and is aiming to make a comeback at the final Mini-Series on 30th July.

Chris can be contacted on chrisjordan5@me.com

Last May, Chris won a voucher to a 2014 NiceTri event worth up to £55 and addressed to "The Bearer". If anybody is thinking of entering the Grafman (cost £95) on 8th June, then our understanding is that the voucher MAY be exchanged as full payment. It can be used against any NiceTri event including the Standard Distance Tri's on 27th July and 14th Sept (cost £57) or any of their Sprint events (cost £45).

The voucher is available to the highest bidder, so if anybody is looking to do the Grafman, or the AW Grafham Triathlon (14th Sept) which is again part of the PACTRAC Club Championships this year, or indeed, any other NiceTri event, either post your bid onto the Forum here, or email me on sjhope@tiscali.co.uk and the highest bidder will receive it.

We wish Chris a speedy recovery, and expect to see him out-and-about in his CamperVan later on in the year.

Wed, 30th Apr 2014 - 12:15 p.m.

Chris had his last Chemo on March 27th and was given the ALL CLEAR - that's full remission - on 16th April. Rock on Chris.

I still have Chris's NiceTri Voucher to go to the highest bidder - currently £20 but we can do better than that, so please bid here on the Forum, or email me on sjhope@tiscali.co.uk

Tue, 27th May 2014 - 4:35 p.m.

The voucher has become available again.

NiceTri have some Sprint events coming up which they will honour the voucher for.

Our PACTRAC Club Championships will again include the Grafham Water Triathlon on Sunday 14th September, so anybody looking to enter this could do so at a slight discount. Let me know either on the Forum or on sjhope@tiscali.co.uk

I await your bids!

Sat, 19th Jul 2014 - 11:05 a.m.

This is currently up to £25. Any further bids need to be on here, or to sjhope@tiscali.co.uk before 1:00pm on Thursday 24th July.

Sat, 19th Jul 2014 - 8:40 p.m.

Just received a bid of £28.

Any increase? Please keep bidding!

Tue, 22nd Jul 2014 - 1:26 p.m.

I have now received a bid of £30.

Tue, 22nd Jul 2014 - 5:07 p.m.

THE BIDDING IS NOW UP TO £31.

The NiceTri Races left this year are:

27/7 London Brik - Standard £57, Sprint £45 Entries have closed so you will need to check with the organiser for availability.

31/8 St. Neots Standard £57, Sprint £45, Super-Sprint £37

14/9 AW Grafham Water Standard £57, Sprint £45.

The voucher is made out to "The Bearer" and can be used against any of the above 2014 races.

Bidding closes at 1:00pm on Thursday.

Tue, 22nd Jul 2014 - 9:57 p.m.

THE BIDDING IS NOW UP TO £33.

Thu, 24th Jul 2014 - 8:19 a.m.

THE BIDDING IS NOW UP TO £34.

Fri, 25th Jul 2014 - 7:19 a.m.

Thanks for all of your bids. The bidding has now closed on £35.