National Relays - Your club needs you.

Fri, 2nd May 2014 - 2:14 p.m.

Club Relays - Sat 23 and Sun 24 Aug 2014

The Club Committee are keen to get as many teams as possible entered in the Club Relays on the weekend of 23/24 August at the National Water Sports Centre (Nottingham).

The Club are offering places at £25 each (normally £41 each). For those of you who have not competed at the Club Relays before the relays are in teams of 4 with all members completing the swim before moving on to the bike and then run (this means a break for each member between each leg). Team categories cover Male, Female, Vets 40+, Vets 50+, Mixed (2+2) and Juniors (15-20) as well as an Open category (any combination). Further details can be found at http://www.onestepbeyond.org.uk/national-club-relay-champs.php

Ideally we would like to get as many teams competing on Sat 23 Aug. However, to take part in the Club Championships for the Mens categories (incl Vets and Juniors) these take place on Sunday morning (24 August).

In order to book team places, please can you post here or email giles.cooper@bauerservices.co.uk as soon as possible to confirm your interest in taking part and whether you have a preference or restriction on competing on the Saturday or Sunday.

Sat, 3rd May 2014 - 12:42 p.m.

Yes count me in this year for the Saturday.

Sun, 4th May 2014 - 12:08 p.m.

Georgina Jennings, Caroline Findlay, Ros Goatly and Andy Gregg entered a team last year. Can you all confirm that you are still up for this, this year. I know that Georgina is. What about Caroline, Ros and Andy?

Mon, 5th May 2014 - 8:47 p.m.

Hi Steve,

Duncan raced with Georgina et al last year (I joined a Nottingham team that were one short - so we all got to race). So Duncan is going to take a place in that team again. I'm not racing the relays this year.

Mon, 23rd Jun 2014 - 11:53 a.m.

Hi,

ME and Sean Raced on the Sunday Last Year.

Me, Sean Pooley and Luke Starsmore would like to race on the Sunday again this year is possible.

Regards
Nick

Wed, 25th Jun 2014 - 5:05 p.m.

Thanks Nick, Sean and Luke.

I will be looking to finalise PACTRAC teams for this great weekend of racing in the next week or two. Surely there are more PACTRACers out there who are up for a great team event (spring distance only)? We are happy to support all levels of competitor, this is a team event and a unique opportunity to compete for your club in a relay!

http://www.onestepbeyond.org.uk/national-club-relay-champs.php

Sat, 28th Jun 2014 - 9:55 p.m.

Giles, can I put my name down as a possible. I'll be in the open category as im not signed up with british tri. Cheers.

Sun, 29th Jun 2014 - 9:03 p.m.

Will do, thanks Paul

Mon, 21st Jul 2014 - 10:47 p.m.

Looks like that's:

Georgina Jennings
Andy Gregg
Duncan Philp
Ros Goatly
Giles Cooper
Christina Cork
Sean Beard
Sean Pooley
Nick Forscutt
Luke Starsmore
Paul Vernon
Mike Wenn
David Pooley

Any more? Please respond asap.

Sat, 26th Jul 2014 - 4:00 p.m.

Hi Steve I'd like to put myself forward to compete with Sean, Nick an Luke if possible?

Thanks

David

Mon, 28th Jul 2014 - 8:45 a.m.

Three teams now entered.

One from last year (Georgina, Andy, Duncan and Ros)

...and two teams for the Open event (Sunday am) from:
Christina, Sean B, Sean P, Nick, Luke, Paul, Mike and David
I will be reserve.
I will be in touch to collect your £25 entries (Open teams) and to circulate details of RV point
Any questions please shout!

Fri, 15th Aug 2014 - 3:05 p.m.

Thanks to Chris Grahame and bit of rejigging and we are back up to two teams for next Sunday at the Club Relays:
Panthers - Giles, Chris Grahame, Paul Vernon and Sean Beard
Pups - Nicholas Forscutt, Sean Pooley, Luke Starsmore and David Pooley

Good luck to Team one on Saturday

and Mike as our non competing Team Captain

Mon, 18th Aug 2014 - 2:46 a.m.

Who has the Pactrac flag please, we could have for Sataurday

Mon, 18th Aug 2014 - 6:55 a.m.

cant wait for sun! hopefully the wind will die down a bit for so we can have a nice quick race!! are we meeting around the pactrac tent again?

Fri, 22nd Aug 2014 - 3:03 p.m.

Georgina - I have picked one up for Sun and Sam has the other for a junior event! Do you want to pick up from Pboro (before 5:30) or from Uppingham?

Fri, 22nd Aug 2014 - 3:32 p.m.

The juniors only need one for tomorrow so if you want that one for Sunday I can drop it off in Peterborough once tomorrows event is finished.