PACTRAC Peterborough Duathlon 2015 - Marshals Jobs

Thu, 12th Feb 2015 - 5:03 p.m.

UPDATED 18/03/15.

PACTRAC Peterborough Duathlon - Sunday 26th April 2015.

JOBS AVAILABLE:
===============

Marshals:

Transition x3....Kate Armstrong..........................................NEED 2 MORE.
(School Gate - Traffic Control x2...............................................to confirm.)

Car Park x6 (From 7:00 – 8:40am. Can then switch to another Marshalling Duty).... Richard Jennings.Rowena Homan........................................................................................NEED 4 MORE.

Draftbuster's x2...........Andy Harris. Andy Willis...................................................................NEED A PILLION PASSENGER!

We need 3 more helpers on the day. Please volunteer either on the Forum here, or to sjhope@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks.
---------------------

JOBS TAKEN:
Organiser: ..... Steve Hope.
Starter x1..... Laurie Miles.
Results Runner x1..... Lottie Tasker.
Results Inputter x1..... Graeme Abrahams.
Signs x3 ..... Steve Hope. Jim Fell. Terry Murphy.
Set-Up Team x4..... Steve Hope. Adrian Tasker. Sam Fielding. Richard Stewart.
Dismantle Team x3..... Steve Hope. Adrian Tasker. Richard Stewart.
Canteen x3+..... Tim Brill. Chloe Green. Mrs Tasker snr. Also sale of PACTRAC Water Bottles >8:40am.
Burger Van x1..... Judith.
BTF Referee x1..... Sam Fielding.
Photographers x2 ..... Matt Cork. Neil Oakey.
First Aid x2..... Mick and Doreen Fitzgerald.
Sweeper Car x1..... Christina Cork.
Prize Presentation x2..... Steve Hope. Laurie Miles.
Marshal Team Leader x1..... Sue McLeod.
Registration x3..... Georgina Jennings, Christina Cork, Sue Davys.
Required from 7:00am to set up ready for Registration 7:30 – 8:40am. Check BTF cards, hand out envelopes and t-shirts and answer general queries.Also sale of PACTRAC Water Bottles/kit.

Sweeper Van x1 (Maybe needed to take Marshal's out as well as bring them – and the bike signs – back)..............................................................Adrian Tasker.

Results @ finish Line x3............................ Sue Drake, Laurie Miles, Nik Tasker.
1 to take numbers, 1 to take times (on the Seiko), Need 1 back-up to take numbers in busy periods.

Drinks Station x3+ ............ Rob Stokes. Suzanne Stokes, Flo, Hugo and Norah Brill.
Medals x2 ...................................................Katie Tasker, Nik Tasker.
Lead Bike x1 (on both runs – will need to be speedy up-hill on an MTB).........Andy Rawlins.
Bike x11..... Phil Fielding, Phil Lloyd, Wendy Gooding, Rowena Homan, Ralph Stevens, Paul Frampton, John Judge (4 from Ferry Meadows Run 1 - Jonathan Garner, Kerrie Garner, David Young, Rose Judge).

2 Run Marshals from Ferry Meadows (Run 1) to be Bike Marshal's at Marholm - David Young.
1 Run Marshal from Ferry Meadows (Run 1) to be Bike Marshal at Milton.
1 Run Marshal from Ferry Meadows (Run 1) to be Bike Marshal at Helpston Heath - Rose Judge.

Run x12..... Caryn Bannister, Guy Bannister, Jonathan Garner. Kerrie Garner, David Young, Paula Jephcott, Nik Tasker, Katie Tasker, Lottie Tasker, Rose Judge, Richard Jennings, Sue Davys, Mark Gardiner.

School Gate x2....Georgina Jennings, Paul Lunn.
Start Tape x2 Katie Tasker, Louis Dawson.
----------

Thu, 12th Feb 2015 - 5:11 p.m.

Please volunteer for any available jobs, either here or to sjhope@tiscali.co.uk If you want to compete, please feel free to enter. At the moment, we are asking that PACTRACers entering, provide a marshal. Thanks. Steve.

Mon, 2nd Mar 2015 - 5:48 p.m.

There are still 33 more people required!

26 marshals are still needed to man the bike, run and transition. Some of these can double up with any outstanding jobs still available above.

A list of Junior parents is being compiled separately. Thank you.

If anybody is looking to enter and has some support who could assist in marshalling, please let me know.

Thu, 5th Mar 2015 - 1:33 p.m.

Hi Steve, I'm planning on taking part in the duathlon so I'm sure I'll be able to convince my husband to come along and marshal (David Young).

Mon, 16th Mar 2015 - 1:54 p.m.

I've just updated the Marshals / Jobs Sheet above. We now require just 11 more helpers.
Please volunteer here or to sjhope@tiscali.co.uk

Marshals 13 + 6 for the car park = 19
Other jobs = 5

less dual roles - Start Tape 2, Car Park 6, = 8

less 5 people to confirm specific roles = 5

Total still required = 11

Thanks.

Tue, 17th Mar 2015 - 9:54 a.m.

Hi Steve. Have sent you an email, happy to help with registration if still required.

Tue, 17th Mar 2015 - 9:04 p.m.

Hello Steve
I am away on the Saturday/Sunday 25/26 April or I would have entered/helped on this event. If you have a job (like signing the route) that I can do on the Friday afternoon (24th April) I would be glad to help.
Jim

Fri, 27th Mar 2015 - 5:51 p.m.

We still need 3 more volunteer marshals for the Transition Area - between 7:30 and 12:00 (quite a long stint).

We also need 2 more volunteers with their own video camera's for Static Draftbusting out on the bike course.

Thank you to all the marshal's that have volunteered. If any of you are available early on Sunday morning from 7:00am to do a spot of Car Parking, before your marshalling stint, please let me know.

Also if any marshal's would like to do one of the above jobs, instead of the one so far allocated to you, please let me know, as the above are proving more difficult to shift!

Sun, 12th Apr 2015 - 9:44 p.m.

One response so far to the above. Please volunteer for Transition, Car Parking or Draftbusting.

ENTRY NOW CLOSES ON FRIDAY 24th APRIL.
We have nearly enough marshals, so PACTRAC members can enter without supplying a marshal / helper. There is still a list of available jobs above, if anybody else is able to help.

Thu, 16th Apr 2015 - 2:34 p.m.

Just wondering if many people were entering the Duathlon?? and if you have any posters etc you want me to hand out??

Sun, 25th Oct 2015 - 12:39 a.m.

I'm feeling bit better so plan to race. Sorry if this causes problems, if necessary I could Marshall... Just let me know tomorrow.