Mini-Series Trophy.

Wed, 15th Jul 2015 - 9:59 a.m.

The Mini-Series Trophy is up for grabs between Nathan Tweedie and Paul Vernon. Both have now won 3 races, but with Henry Morton winning Mini nr.6, they cannot win 5
each. With your best 5 to count, both also have 1 second place. Nathan
currently leads by virtue of his 3rd place in Mini nr.2 but Paul has a
race in hand:

1. Nathan Tweedie 10...8...10...9...10...= 47 points.
2. Paul Vernon 10..10...10...9...= 39 points.

There are still 3 races to go including tonight (Wednesday).

--------------

Abi Schofield has a commanding lead in the ladies Trophy, and could win it tonight, even without competing:

Abi Schofield 8...10...10...10...10..= 48.
Amy Young 7...10....6....9....7..= 39.
Hannah Bassett 7...10....6....8..= 31.
Georgina Jennings 5...7....7....4....7..= 30.
Christina Cork 9....9....9..= 27.
Sue Burnett 8....9....9..= 26.

13 ladies have so far competed in the series. Hannah, Christina and Sue all need a win tonight to keep their hopes alive. Amy needs at least a 2nd place to stay in the fray. Abi is looking good for the Trophy, but is not quite over the line yet.

Wed, 22nd Jul 2015 - 8:17 a.m.

Nathan won Mini-Series 8 putting him on 49 points now. Paul has 39 points with one race in hand.

Abi won the ladies Mini-Series Trophy without even competing in Mini-Series 8. 3 of her rivals also didn't compete, whilst Sue needed a win but came 2nd. With 2 races to go, Abi wins this year's Trophy.

Wed, 29th Jul 2015 - 11:13 a.m.

It's the last Mini-Series Triathlon at Oundle tonight. Believe it or not, the night's are drawing in, and it'll be too dark next week! To celebrate another successful series, we will be having a Sandwich Platter and some soft drinks in Transition after the event. Please come along; race, marshal or spectate and enjoy the social scene and food afterwards. (If it's wet, we will be indoors).

Paul Vernon needs a win to share the honours 49-points apiece with Nathan Tweedie. Anything less, and it's Nathan's Trophy.

Wed, 29th Jul 2015 - 3:36 p.m.

Hi Steve, I am looking forward to tonight the last one has come to soon for me now I feel more comfortable. so roll on next year, I have enjoyed joining the club and meeting you all. thanks for the welcome.
Regards

Chris Waghorn.