Junior Frostbite Friendly League

Mon, 24th Aug 2015 - 3:44 p.m.

Hello All,
Welcome to the Junior Frostbite League. It is a super friendly league open to any PACTRAC juniors, the only criteria being you have to wear a PACTRAC top to run (I will have tops to sell on the day), be a PACTRAC member and be 9 or over.

The link to the website is http://www.frostbiteleague.org.uk/
Fixtures for the 2015-16 season

1 04/10/2015....PRIORY PARK, ST NEOTS.................Riverside Runners
2 01/11/2015....BUSHFIELD SPORTS CENTRE...........Bushfield Joggers
3 13/12/2015....HINCHINGBROOKE PARK..................Hunts A.C.
4 10/01/2016....WHITEMOOR PRISON, MARCH..........March Athletic Club
5 07/02/2016....BOURNE WOODS..............................Bourne A.C.
6 13/03/2016....HINCHINGBROOKE SCHOOL/PARK....B.R.J.

Each race is about 1.5 miles and starts at 10.15am. Any ability is more than welcome and it will be great to see lots of you from the Junior tri sessions.
We will have the PACTRAC club flags up, so aim to be there about 9.45am and then we can sort out a warm-up and make sure everyone is sorted and ready to race.

Last year we finished a fantastic 4th and had a record turn out through out the series. It would be great if we could achieve even better both results and turnout wise this season.

Any questions please just e-mail me sam.fielding@sycamorebmw.co.uk and I will be more than happy to help.

Hope to see lots of you there at St Neots and come on parents, you can give the senior race a go!

Sam

Wed, 26th Aug 2015 - 6:55 a.m.

I be there to cheer (with little Corks) .

And yes, come on mums and dads, you are ALL very welcome to join the senior race.