Club vest for frostbite

Tue, 22nd Sep 2015 - 9:37 a.m.

Hello,

How Do I go about getting hold of some club kit so as to race in at the Frostbite races?

Thanks!
A

Tue, 22nd Sep 2015 - 12:50 p.m.

Christina has some, I'm picking one off her for this series.
I'll probably grab a few and bring them with me to the first race unless we can arrange to get you one sooner.
Do you go to any other club training sessions other than cycling? I can't make the ride this week.

Fri, 25th Sep 2015 - 9:47 a.m.

I'm not riding this week either, I'm at the tail end of my end of season break. I mentally needed it as the end of the year has been so, so bad. I've lost an awful lot of fitness over the last few months and I think needed to draw a line under that disappointment and begin again with a clean sheet and concentrate on enjoying the process again. I'm starting swimming again on Mondays and Fridays from next week and cycling Saturdays so will see you there hopefully.

Fri, 25th Sep 2015 - 10:20 a.m.

Cool. I've had a layoff too after my race (not that I needed it, but it was a forced break).
I'm going to start back training next week properly, but I realised that I'm at my L2 coaching course next weekend so will miss the first frostbite :-(

Fri, 25th Sep 2015 - 10:21 a.m.

It's good that you took some downtime, don't want to get burn out...!