HED 3 Tri Spoke

Tue, 27th Dec 2011 - 7:06 p.m.

I am selling my HED 3 Trispoke wheels.

These are about 18 months to 2 years old and ridden I think about 3 times...one was Ironman Austria.

They run true and are carbon so very light weight. Optimal design for time trialing claims
that a Tri Spoke on the front and a disc at the rear provides the most aerodynamic profile. Not entirely sure I believe this but it could be true!!

I am selling them as a pair and both are on clinchers.

I want £850 for the pair as I want to buy a powertap!! Now this is for the pair!

Go to HED.com and see how much they are brand new each....so you will have a great 'set' of wheels for the season coming!

The rear wheel will come with a cassette and tyres are Continental Grand Prix (so good ones!)
No skewers with these though....

email me if you are interested

Cheers
Dave

Thu, 19th Jan 2012 - 11:37 p.m.

Ill give you 400 if your looking to sell for nothing ;-)

Fri, 24th Aug 2012 - 2:24 p.m.

Are these still for sale? I could be interested.

Sun, 16th Sep 2012 - 6:57 p.m.

Dave, these wheels did a cracking ride today!

Tue, 9th Oct 2012 - 9:13 p.m.

These wheels are coming available at the end of October of anyone is interested. I initially wanted £850 for them but will take £700.(Wenn - no offers!!:))
Email if interested or I'llmput them on ebay!

Cheers

Dave

Fri, 25th Jan 2013 - 5:30 p.m.

Anyone want to make an offer on these. Will be happy to come down to £500

Sun, 27th Jan 2013 - 11:09 p.m.

Hi Dave

If I can borrow your wheels for a while to test your speed claims I might get lured into buying them!

Regards

Rob

Mon, 28th Jan 2013 - 3:06 p.m.

Sure will get them to you mate

Mon, 28th Jan 2013 - 9:22 p.m.

Rob you around on Wednesday this week?

Mon, 28th Jan 2013 - 11:07 p.m.

I don't swim at Oundle pool if that's what you mean?
I'll be at next biathlon if that's any good?

Tue, 29th Jan 2013 - 6:47 p.m.

Email me your email address and we can firm up somewhere. I'm not down at the bi-Athlon but we can sort something out?

Sat, 2nd Feb 2013 - 8:30 p.m.

Rob do you want to drop me a line?

Sat, 2nd Feb 2013 - 10:07 p.m.

Sorry for slow response!

I may have to leave wheels at least for a while. My Garmin watch packed up on Thursday and after looking online for a new one I can't believe how expensive they are!

I've also just committed to having a new bike shack/mancave built so funds will be tight for a few months.

If you still have them when Mini series starts I'll take a look then.

Cheers

Mon, 4th Feb 2013 - 11:26 a.m.

Hi Rob.
If you contact Garmin, for circa £60, they might send you a reconditioned Garmin which looks like new.