Novice Bike Rides

Sat, 19th Apr 2014 - 6:59 a.m.

The novice mini-series is just 5 weeks away.
Over the coming weeks, there will be a ride from the Oundle school pool around the mini-series bike route.
This will not be a coached session, but will give those intending to take part in the event, the opportunity to ride the route with others, meet fellow novices/ new club members and pick up handy hints and tips.
When - Every Sunday. Leaving 8am (1st loop) and 9am (for a 2nd loop, or for those not wanting to get up so early). Between the two loops we can run through transition skills.
Rules - No one gets dropped, bring road worthy bike, & puncture repair kit.
1st session - Easter Sunday.

Please reply below if you intend to come along.

Tue, 22nd Apr 2014 - 9:20 p.m.

Christina. I have a couple of friends from Bushfield Joggers who are keen to join Pactrac , partly because of this training. One of them,Becky, has dropped you an email through the Pactrac web site with some questions. Otherwise should they just turn up on Sunday morning. ? Many thanks. Paul

Fri, 25th Apr 2014 - 6:50 a.m.

Paul, thanks.
yes I've spoken to Becky and Abi at the pool. All very welcome. I think we have about 5 this week. Any others just turn up for either 8am role out or 9am.

Sat, 26th Apr 2014 - 12:02 p.m.

Hi Christina will the ride still be going ahead if the weather is bad.? Hopefully I can make the 9 o'clock one
Thanks
David

Sat, 26th Apr 2014 - 9:44 p.m.

Yes. But weather Forecast looks to be fine.

Sun, 27th Apr 2014 - 10:26 a.m.

Good turn out this morning. Well done. Great group riding.

Bring trainers next week for a bit of running off the bike and transition tips.

Sun, 27th Apr 2014 - 3:19 p.m.

Thanks again for organising it.