Junior Awards at Club AGM

Thu, 16th Oct 2014 - 5:11 p.m.

Hello all,

The PACTRAC Junior awards will be presented at the Club AGM along with the Seniors on the 26th Oct.

More details to follow but we are looking to put on a Junior event while the Senior Duathlon is running.

So all Juniors put it in your diary... there is a buffet too! Plus you get to have a say at the AGM, remember it is your club and you can have a say in how it is run.

Junior Awards include, PACTRAC Boy Triathlete of 2014, PACTRAC Girl Triathlete of 2014, Most Improved Boy, Most Improved Girl and Spirit of Tri.

Please there will be prizes at stake on the day.

As I said further details to follow.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Sam

Mon, 20th Oct 2014 - 11:52 a.m.

We have decided to keep it simple and will be organising a 1500 m (tristar 1 and under)race and a 3000 m race (open to any juniors). It will be laps of the playing field so please be aware the grass is uneven and you will have to watch your footing.

1500 m will start at 9.15 am and the 3000m will be straight after. Then time to get changed ready for the prize giving and AGM. There are trophies for the first boy and girl in each race. If you can get there before 9.00 am to register and let me know in advance you are coming it would be very helpful.

Race HQ is Woodnewton Village Hall. The senior Duathlon starts at 9.00 am so we will be able to see them off and shhould still be finished in time to watch them finish.

See you all soon.

Sam

Tue, 21st Oct 2014 - 3:01 p.m.

Hi All,

Please note the change of time. The Seniors Duathlon starts at 9.00 am so will hopefully start the Junior races from 9.15.

Remember the clocks change!

Wed, 22nd Oct 2014 - 9:04 a.m.

All Juniors welcome... members and non members come and have a go.

Thu, 23rd Oct 2014 - 9:56 a.m.

Hello All,

Due to only a couple of positive responses we have taken the decision to postpone the Junior race this Sunday, we will put it on in a couple of weeks at Stanground when more Juniors are able to attend.

Unfortunately this weekend clashed with half term and cross country races, plus I didn't give much notice.

The Junior Awards will still be given out at the AGM this Sunday plus at the AGM you have the opportunity to say how you want YOUR club to be run.

I will be there biking round cheering on those taking part in the duathlon so if anyone wants to join me...

Those that are coming to training on Saturday see you there, everyone else see you at the Frostbite the following Sunday 2nd Nov, it would be great if we had a turn out like last time.

Many thanks

Sam