River Nene Swimming Race.

Fri, 9th May 2014 - 5:11 p.m.

The Serpentine Nene swim is on 3rd August. 1, 2 and 3 mile swims plus a Breast stroke option all from Oundle. "Well organised, lovely peeps and a good combination of the speedy ones and social swimmers".

" RIVER NENE SWIM 2014

Venue: The venue and the start will again be at the Oundle Town Rowing Club in Barnwell, just 0.5 miles from Oundle Town. Very easy access into the water from a jetty, loos and showers available in the Club House, and the river is wide. Water temperature usually around 65-68F and the quality of the water is clear and clean. Nearest town: Oundle. Nearest rail station: Peterborough (trains from Kings X take 48 minutes). By road, the venue is approx 85 miles from London.

Date: Sunday August 3rd. Briefing: 1.30pm Start time 2:00pm.
Distances: 1, 2 and 3 miles All races swum concurrently
Events:
Open 1 mile
Open 2 miles
Open 3 miles

Open Breastroke 1 mile
Open Breastroke 2 miles

Note: A 3 mile Breastroke race will be concurrently held if there are at least 3 entrants. Email me if interested.

The races are competed without handicap. First past the post wins. ; no wet-suits
Trophies to 1st 3 in each race, and Certificates to all finishers

Entry Fee: £20 to include medals, certificates, tea
Full directions to venue will be sent out after applications close on JULY 3rd.WHIT

Please tick event then complete entry details below and send entry form/cheque to:

JEREMY HUNTER,
Gallery House, Bradley Lane
Clipsham, Rutland LE15 7SE
Tel: 07768 490 907
OR email me: jlhunter@mac.com

Name:

Address:

Email:

Mobile no:

NOTE: Please bring, and wear, swimming caps as follows:
3 miles: RED
2 miles: BLUE
1 mile: WHITE

NOTE: Payment can also be made by BACS transfer to:
Account name: J.L Hunter
Bank: HSBC
Account no: 01390406
Sort Code: 40 – 43 - 05 "

NOTE: Please print this page as the Entry Form!

Sat, 10th May 2014 - 5:28 p.m.

no wet suits........

only for me if we have a heat wave for the whole of July