Advance Performance.

Sun, 23rd Jan 2022 - 11:46 a.m.

We are delighted to announce that we have enlisted PACTRAC into the Advance Performance Club Partnership Programme. This brings lots of benefits to you as a member and to PACTRAC as a whole.

These benefits include all of the following:
~ Club Discount
~ Loyalty £’s
~ Price Match Request
~ Club Points
~ Promotion of PACTRAC events

To access this service you will need to quote a code to the person serving you. This will be sent out by email later today. To avoid misuse of the programme, this code will be updated regularly and we will send any new code out by email.

The benefits to members and PACTRAC for partnering with Advance Performance:

Club Discount
If you know which shoe you need and do not wish to have a gait analysis, you will receive an automatic 10% Club discount off any shoes in stock or any shoe ordered for you.
For example - Ghost 14 RRP £120.00
With PACTRAC Discount: £108.00
Saving £12.00

You can still try the shoes on and run in them, you still have all of the follow-up support you would expect from AP and you will receive your personal Loyalty £'s on your account too.

Loyalty £’s
Whatever you buy from AP, they will give you loyalty £s direct onto your own account ready to be spent at any time in the following 12 months.

For example - Ghost 14 RRP £120.00
With PACTRAC Discount: £108.00
Loyalty £’s: £2.16
Net cost: £105.84
Saving £14.16

Price Match Request
The ultimate commitment to providing you with the very best value is the AP Price Match Request facility.

As you are a member of PACTRAC which is now a registered Advance Performance Club Points Programme Partner, they invite you to request a price-match on any item that they can provide. Where possible they will match the price of an identical product that is in stock with another retailer at the time of the price-match request. If they do not have the item in stock, they will do their very best to get the item within a few days at the matched price.

Club Points
Advance Performance will reward PACTRAC with AP Club points to reward your loyalty. The reward points will be redeemable against a range of products and services that the Club can use as awards, gifts and prizes, ranging from Aftershokz headphones, Headtorches, VO2 max testing to Chip Timing credit etc.

Please remember to take the code when you shop at AP. The code will be emailed to members later today.

Fri, 28th Jan 2022 - 5:15 p.m.

There's a few training sessions at AP going forward. https://www.advanceperformance.co.uk/strength-and.../ I've booked onto the marathon nutrition seminar tonight (It'll be on YouTube later) and to the Strength and Conditioning on Thursday 10th Feb. More sessions are being added on a regular basis now.

Unf I can't make Monday mornings Pilates sessions.

Tue, 1st Feb 2022 - 9:00 p.m.

The Club Partnership Programme is picking up.

As a reminder, the perks are:

~ Club Discount

~ Loyalty £’s

~ Price Match Request

~ Club Points

~ Promotion of PACTRAC events

Februray's Club Code for PACTRAC is ... in tonight's email.

Wed, 2nd Mar 2022 - 3:50 p.m.

This month's Advance Performance Club code will be emailed out at the weekend.

Buying Online:
Advance Performance has launched a new facility aimed at PACTRAC members when they are looking to buy a new pair of shoes online.

The AP Club Check encompasses AP's promise to registered Clubs to endeavour to:

1) Offer the best price
2) Give the Runner 2% on their Loyalty
3) Give the Club points towards prizes and awards
To make it easy, they have created a form that takes a couple of seconds to complete. The AP Club Check is on their website under About Us.
Our Club points will be redeemable against a range of products and services that we can use as awards, gifts and prizes, ranging from:
· Aftershokz headphones
· Headtorches
· VO2 max testing
· Running Shoes
· Chip Timing credit
· etc.
Please help the club by doing the AP Club Check before buying your next pair of shoes.

Visiting the Store;

Please remember to take the code when you shop at Advance Performance to ensure that you get the best price, Loyalty Points, and we get the Club Points.

Tue, 9th Aug 2022 - 4:51 p.m.

"PACTRAC currently have no points after 32 weeks with a remaining 20 weeks of 2022.

The PACTRAC Club Code for Aug 2022 is ------

We will not be able to give the Club Perks to members who do not have the code.

Club Partnership Program Points Menu
You can view the Club Points Menu here.
Please email me if you would like to redeem any of your Club points against products from the menu."

Tue, 27th Sep 2022 - 9:43 a.m.

Wish I'd checked here before buying my Brooks Ghost 14 last week. £117 paid. Never mind.

Tue, 4th Oct 2022 - 10:06 a.m.

"Club Partnership Programme.

You may be thinking about claiming some of your prizes ready for an end of year party or prize-giving event. If so, please take note of the points you have accumulated and then look at the Club Partnership Program Points Menu.
Once you have decided which prizes you would like to claim, simply email me the details and I will sort them out for you.

PACTRAC currently has 0 points so far this year.
Points Accumulated: 0
Points Redeemed: 0
Balance: 0
You can view the Club Points League Table here.
You can view the Club Partnership Program Points Menu here.

Club Partnership Programme Vs Tribe price
As you know, our new website is live, and our new Tribe Price is available to anyone that joins our Tribe. This means that we will be monitoring the top 15 brands and retailers daily and setting our prices to the lowest for our tribe members.
If a shoe goes on sale elsewhere, we will automatically match it. You won't need to do the checking because we are already doing it.

The Club Partnership Programme remains almost the same and full details can be found here.
Here are the main differences to before:
~ Club Partners will get the better of either:
a) Tribe Price (assuming the club member is also in the AP Tribe)
or
b) The club partnership discount of 10%.
~ Loyalty points given to the individual will discontinue and be replaced with the tribe price.
~ Gait analysis is free with no deposit required at booking.

Your Club Code for Oct 2022
PACTRAC's AP Club Code for Oct 2022 is PZ1 759.
Please share this with your members. We will not be able to give the Club Perks to members who do not have the code.

Club Partnership Program Points Menu
You can view the Club Points Menu here.
Please email me if you would like to redeem any of your Club points against products from the menu.

PACTRAC News for us to share
Do you have any Club news or events you would like us to include in our mailouts and social media?

Join the AP Team. We currently have Vacancy for a full time Assistant Manager in our Cambridge store and an Administrator in either store. We are specifically looking for someone local who enjoys running. Would you kindly forward the details onto your members for me? If you have anyone that is interested in either role, please ask them to email info@advanceperformance with their CV and covering letter."