Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice - Calendar of Events

Fri, 11th Feb 2022 - 7:35 p.m.

Email received from Helen Kingston <helen.kingston@suerydercare.org> at Sue Ryder:

"I hope that you are all well and that 2022 has got off to a good start for you all. My name is Helen, I'm a member of the fundraising team at Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice - I was in touch with you about our December Daily Dash challenge.

I'm writing to share our calendar of events for the year ahead. There are some great team-building activities, which would be a lot of fun to get involved in as a club, whilst raising much-needed funds for our hospice. Each event has a link to our website, where you can find more information.

We are delighted to be holding our Dragon Boat Festival on Saturday 11th June this year, after a 2 year hiatus, due to the pandemic. Peterborough Rowing Lake is the venue for this fun, team building event, which requires enthusiasm above experience! With bankside entertainment and activities alongside the races, it's a fabulous family day out!

Or you may prefer to climb Snowdon as a team - this year's trek takes on the mountain at night, ready for a spectacular sunrise at the summit.

Alternatively we have running and cycling events, many of which currently have a 60% reduction on the registration fee, using the discount code HNY2022.

I would be very happy to catch up with you to discuss any of the events you may be interested in. You can contact me by email, or on my work mobile: 07770 366020.

Every day I speak to families who tell me that the care their loved ones received, both in our hospice, or out in people's homes, made such a difference to the whole family at a difficult time, which makes us all so proud of what we do. It is thanks to the kind support of our local community that we can continue offering our compassionate care to our patients and their families.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider working together with us, to support Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice in the year ahead.

Mobile: 07770 366020
Email: helen.kingston@sueryder.org
Website: https://www.sueryder.org/support-us/fundraise/national-regional-events